Thursday, November 20, 2014

Teacher of the Week!!!

Mr.Haigh

Tell us about yourself! (ie. Birthday, family, previous jobs, hobbies, et

I have been married for almost 28 years.  I have 3 biological kids, 2 adopted daughters, and countless others as students.  Every year in September, the city of Bluffton throws me a birthday party complete with parades and elephant ears!  They call it the Bluffton Street Fair.


What do you like about Southern Wells?

I never get lost in the circle (probably because my class isn’t there)


What is your favorite part of your job?

Working with the Staff and Students here at Southern Wells.  I love people!!


If you were animal, what would you be?

I would have to be some breed of dog, because I am loyal.  I am also easily distracted by the “squirrels” of life.


Grilled Cheese or cheese toastie?

Grilled Cheese because cheese is too hard to clean out of the toaster!


What is the craziest thing that has happened to you on the job?

My pants split out in the back.  A former Superintendent, sent me home to change around lunch time.  I still have no idea when they split open during the day.  How many people chose not to tell me.


If you stranded on an island, what 3 items would you bring with you and why?

My phone, ipad, and laptop!!  It doesn’t matter that there would be no WiFi.