Thursday, December 4, 2014

Student of the Week





1.) Which do you prefer books or movies? I prefer movies because they are shorter and I can watch more in the time it would take to read a book.

2.) What's your favorite subject and why? My favorite subject would be Mr Kinder's media class. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed media.

3.) Who is your favorite teacher and why? My favorite teacher would be Mr. Penrod for obvious reasons.

4.) How do you feel about going to school in a circle? I think the circle is super cool because it is so much different than any other school. And its way easier to not get lost

5.) What do you want to be when you grow up When I grow up, ideally I want to be a disney princess. But if that doesn't work I guess I would want to be a FACS teacher.

6.) What's your middle name? My middle name is Sue

7.) If you could go anywhere, where would it be and why? If I could go anywhere, I would go to Florida because there is Disney World and the beach and those are my two favorite things in the whole world.

8.) Who's your celebrity crush? My celebrity crush is James Roday   `

9.) What is your favorite meal to eat. My favorite meal is any kind of pasta. I love pasta.

10.) If you could be an animal, what would it be? I would be a penguin because they are so cute when they waddle.