Friday, January 16, 2015

Taken 3 - Movie Review



This last Monday, on our snow day off, I went to the Huntington 7 movie theater and watched Taken 3 starring Liam Neeson. This film was very good and action packed just like the previous two movies. I however, thought the movie fell short to my expectations and wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I was still very happy with the movie. Without giving too much away the movie is about Liam Neeson tracking down the killers and solving the murder of his wife's death which he was framed for. I would rate this movie an 8/10 because Liam Neeson in his role as Bryan Mills uses all of his skills to prove to the CIA, FBI, and police that he is innocent and was framed. No one in the movie really got "taken" like in the first two, so I think the movie should've had a different name. This movie is very suspenseful and action packed and you have no idea who the killer is until the very end. It definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. They set the ending of the film up perfectly for there to be a Taken 4, so I would not be surprised if in a few years we see Maggie Grace (Kim) and Liam Neeson staring again in another movie.