Friday, February 6, 2015

Jessica's Book of the Week

This week's Book of the Week is What I Thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
Jacob Proffitt (screen name) rated What I Thought was True a 1 out of 5 stars. He thought that the book was an okay book, but he didn't like how it was based off past events. Then he thought that it constantly was going off the past, but the readers never knew what happened in the past. So, the readers were always confused.

Bookables (screen name) rated What I Thought was True 5 out of 5 stars. She thought that the book was well written. She thought that all the different characters made the story very interesting. Bookables loved had Fitzpatrick based the characters present actions off their past events. She loved What I Thought was True. 

I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 because I did like the all the different characters, but I was confused through a lot of the book. I really liked how Fitzpatrick had many different characters. They were all so different, which made the book constantly interesting. I would recommend this book because it was a nice read and also enjoy able to read.