Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jessica's Book of the Week

Last week I did a review on The Selection by Kiera Cass, following that review, this week's Book of the Week is The Elite, the second book in The Selection Series. 

Julie (screen name) rated The Elite a one out of five stars. She thought that nothing really happened throughout the book. She thought that it was crazy how Maxon still loved America even though she never showed him the love he deserved. She thought that America was too whiny and had a bad attitude. Julie thought that the book was poorly written and does not advise anyone to read this book.
Ruth (screen name) rated The Elite a five out of five stars. She loved the book and how it was written. She loved how Cass really tied her into the story. Ruth loved how the book was an emotional roller coast. She loved how the book was written and highly recommend this book to anyone.

I would rate The Elite a five out of five stars. I read this book in one day. I absolutely loved this book. I loved how America wasn't afraid to still be herself. She was as sparky as ever. Maxon was so dedicated to America. I highly recommend this book!