Friday, April 17, 2015

Teacher of the Week: Mr Burman






Favorite Color and Number: Blue, 24

Favorite Food: Quesadillas

Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad

Favorite Kind of Music: Dave Matthews Band

Favorite Movie: Tommy Boy

Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby

Hobbies: Reading, fishing, skiing, golf, hanging out with my family

Hometown: Noblesville, IN

Cool Facts: "There are no cool facts about you."-Multiple students

Education: Graduated from Hamilton Southeastern High School in 2006 and Purdue in 2010

Jobs: I have worked in a hospital cafeteria, waited tables at Bob Evans, worked at a youth sports camp, and sold cars.

What do you like about Southern Wells? I love how supportive the community is. The people of Southern Wells respect hard work and will do anything to help others out.

What is your favorite part of your job? I love getting to know kids and joke around with them. I also like to watch students grow as people through the years.

If you were animal, what would you be? Wolverine

Grilled Cheese or cheese toastie? Grilled Cheese

What is the craziest thing that has happened to you on the job? I had a kid pass out while giving a presentation and the whole class thought it was part of his presentation.

If you stranded on an island, what 3 items would you bring with you and why?
I would bring my wife and child, A knife,