Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hello S Dub Hub viewers this is Thomas Biddle and I'm coming to you today on my regular session once a week it's called Thomas's joke session and I am going to constantly update the blog telling funny jokes.

My first joke of the day is


Why couldn't the pirate play cards?


He was standing on the deck.



The 2nd joke of the day is


Have you heard the joke about the skunk?


Nevermind it stinks



My 3rd joke of the day is


Where do dogs go when their tail falls off?


The retail store



My 4th joke of the day is


Why can't a bicycle stand up by itself?


because it's two tired



My last joke of the day is


Police: where do you live?


Me: With my parents


Police: Where do your parents live?


Me: With me


Police: where do you all live?


Me: Together


Police: where is your house?


Me: Next to my neighbor's house.


Police: Where is your neighbor's house?


Me: If I tell you you, won't believe me.


Police: Tell me.


Me: Next to my house.