Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jess's Book Of The Week

The book of the week is The Fault In Our Stars, by author John Green. In this book you follow two teenagers with cancer. This book has you experience love, sadness, and frustration. Though this book I felt things I may never in my life feel. John Green is an outstanding author, who really connects with the readers through the words on a page. He knows how to keep a reader's attention throughout the whole books.

The series of the week is the Mortal Instruments. This series contains: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, and City of Heavenly Fire. Through these six books you follow six teenagers as they face loved ones, demons, evil doers, and finding themselves. These books are full of actions, love, and surprise. Throughout the books I was left always guessing and wondering what would happen next. The author of the books are Cassandra Clare, she is an amazing author that knows how to catch the reader's attention. I was hook the moment I opened the first book.

 I highly advise you to read these books. Who knows, you may even start to enjoy reading. I hope you enjoy these books.