Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jessica's Book of the Week

Starting this week, I will be writing a post about the book that I have read or want to read. I will try to give you three reviews. These reviews will be for and against the book, then I will give my opinion of the book.
Some may think that the book Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton, is all lovey-dovey, which may be true, but sometimes lovey-dovey books are the best. In one book review, from the website http://www.goodreads.com/, Lyndsey (screen name) rated the book 3 out of 5 stars. She thought that the book was too perfect and not enough real life problems. Sixteenth Summer had some neat events, but Lyndsey thought that the book didn't have enough grit, but thought it was a good book if you were into the lovey-dovey, perfect romance novels.
Ariana (screen name) rated Sixteenth Summer 5 out of 5 stars. She thought that the book was a great read. She loved following Anna's summer romance. Ariana thought that there was three stages during the book which falling in love, being in love, and the moment when you might have to stop falling in love. She loved falling Anna through all of the stages. Ariana loved the Sixteenth Summer. 
I thought that Sixteenth Summer was a great book. I thought that the book was well writen. I loved watching Anna and Will's love story. I highly recommended this book, if you love girly love stories.