Friday, March 13, 2015

Jessica's Book of the Week

This week's book of the week is The Selection by Kiera Cass.
Hannah (screen name) rated The Selection a one out of five stars. She thought that America (main character) just whined that whole time. She thought that Cass did a great job at making America a whiney, ungrateful little teenager.  Hannah thought that the book was uneventful and boring. She didn't like the characters and overall she thought that the book was a waste of time.
Emily (screen name) rated The Selection a five out of five stars. She loved the plot. She loved how the characters were lost at times but at the same time still around. Emily also liked how America was displayed a feisty nature. Overall Emily really liked The Selection. 
I would rate The Selection a five out of five stars. I loved this book! As soon as I sat down to read it, I couldn't stop. I loved all the characters. The twisted love stories made my head spin and my heart happy. I highly recommend you read this book!