Friday, April 10, 2015

The Best Days of Our Lives

With the coming back from Spring Break, the last couple months of school fly by. Not going to lie, I'm ready for something new. I have loved my time here at the good ole Southern Wells High School, but all good things must come to an end. All I have heard for the past couple weeks is, "Ugh, Senoritis is so real." I believe every bit of this. It has honestly been a struggle to do my homework or anything that has to do with school. I dread coming to school every morning. Having said that, I don't want to be anywhere else. High school is a very important time in our lives. Here lately, I have been told by several people that these high school days are the best days of our lives. I really hope those people are wrong. With becoming older, we will gain more responsibilities and become educated adults. Right now, we need to take in these "last" moments. We have had our last Friday night football games at Carnes Field and our last games in the Raider Dome. We need to make sure we make the most of everything we do. I believe that our senior days will not be the best days of our lives. However, nothing after this will be the same. Go to everything you can, talk to the kid you used to be best friends with in elementary school that you don't talk to anymore, work hard on that presentation. Do your best in everything because here in the next few months, nothing will be the same.