Wednesday, January 17, 2018

what music inspires you?

The Times asked 10 fashion designers what tunes have persuaded their creative vision. How would you answer that question, if someone were to ask you? What music inspires you? You may find it hard to answer these questions if you've never put much thought into it. Rebecca Taylor gave her opinion on the subject. she said "All the songs that are on my playlist remind me of summertime, in the car driving with the windows down and music blaring. The songs are optimistic and put you in the mood for vacation or in a tropical place, a bright but laid-back vibe". Tracy Reese then states, "I like listening to thoughtful, layered, well-crafted songs: both deeply felt and expressed or insanely upbeat and motivating. The creative process of these artists inspires my own creative process, keeping me motivated and keeping me focussed on expressing my dreams." Now think about it, what music do you normally listen to and why? I personally like to listen to songs that I listened to growing up, it reminds me of the good times and brings back good memories.